You are warmlywelcome to our hotel in the historical UNESCO town of Quedlinburg.
Only a short walk from the hotel you will find the historic old town with its 1200 half-timbered houses dating back several centuries, the winding streets and small squares that constantly invites you to linger.
As one of Europe's largest area monuments and former imperial residence in our city, in the north of the "Harz" is always a good starting point for an unforgettable stay.
Its historical castle mill is equivalent to the modern 4-star standard with a human soul.
From the large courtyard terrace with a charming fountain, you have a clear picture of the castle and church. Additionally, you will find the ideal location between the "Schlossberg", convent garden and "Brühl-Park" our hotel offers you as follow:
- 71 rooms and 6 apartments with 150 beds
- Finnish sauna and steam room
- Festival and conference facilities for up to 150 people with modern timbered character
- Restaurant floor windows
- Bar with local drinks and 50 Whiskys
- Terrace in the yard (800m ²)
- Arched of separate arrangements
- Smoking lounge and fireplace
- Parking on site
Explore the historic Quedlinburg
with its numerous possibilities:
Sightseeing, and a variety of recreational and cultural activities throughout the "Harz".
You may download more information about us as pdf file here